Dr Marshall Goldsmith is the only Thinkers 50 two-time winner for #1 Leadership Thinker in the World. Before being inducted into the Thinkers 50 Hall of Fame, Dr Goldsmith was the top rated executive coach for ten years. He is one of a select few advisors who have worked with over 200 CEOs and their management teams. He is the author or editor of 41 books that have been translated into 32 languages and become bestsellers around the world. Two of this books, What Got You Here Won’t Get You There and Triggers have been recognized by Amazon as two of the Top 100 Leadership & Success Books Ever Written.
Ron Kaufman is the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting customer service and building service cultures. He presents powerful insights and global best practices from working with clients on every continent for more than twenty years. He is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestseller, “Uplifting Service! The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues and Everyone Else You Meet” and 14 other books on service, business and inspiration. Ron is rated one of the “Top 25 Who’s Hot” speakers by Speaker magazine, and Global Gurus ranks Ron as the #1 Customer Service Guru in the world.
Building Your Foundation for Success with Uplifting Service
- Explore and articulate your service vision. Choose appropriate language to communicate effectively with all service providers throughout your organization.
- Create alignment among all members of the leadership team. Engage everyone in the process of discussing, debating and ultimately agreeing on the need for a superior service culture.
- Identify and quantify the benefits of a superior service culture in terms of customer experience, competitive positioning, talent development and business results.
- Understand the fundamental principles and key learning points in Uplifting Service workshops.
Unleashing Unbelievable! – The Proven Path for Service Excellence
- Discover how a common service language will help you and your team communicate more effectively with each other, and with other departments.
- Learn best practices for building a superior service culture from leading organizations in your industry and others around the world.
- Evaluate your current culture building activities in twelve essential categories. Identify areas for improvement to increase effectiveness in each category.
- Establish responsibilities and set priorities for action to increase staff engagement and build a stronger service culture.
- Commit to becoming a service role model in your organization, reinforcing superior service skills, attitudes and motivation through your behavior every day.
Classic Challenges For Successful Leaders
In this fast-paced, interactive session, Dr. Goldsmith will:
- Share the classic challenges that come with success in leadership and show why What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- Teach an amazingly simple system to help leaders change dysfunctional behavior
- Illustrate for leaders, how to use ‘what to stop’ in their daily interactions
- Share Feedforward – a positive process for learning, that has been successfully implemented around the world
A Proven Model For Developing Yourself As A Leader
In this session, Dr Goldsmith will reveal a proven model for leadership development that is backed by award-winning research from over 86,000 respondents. This involves:
- Asking for input and listening in a non-defensive manner
- Responding to input in a positive, simple, focused and fast way
- Changing perception and behavior in a way that lasts and is recognized
- Using the Impact of Feedback and Follow-Up on Leadership Effectiveness (“Leadership Is a Contact Sport”)
- Learning the art of influencing decision makers who do not have line authority
- Asking daily active questions can be used to increase individual effectiveness and build employee engagement
- Understand How Other Successful Leaders Handle Classic Challenges
- Acquire A Proven Model For Developing Yourself As A Leader
- Practice And Start Using The New Concept Of “Feed Forward”
- Know How to Use “ What To Stop” In Leadership
- Get ready to become a Better Leader of the Future
- Learn How To Become A Great “Facilitator” Without Having To Be An “Expert”
- Learn Best Practices For Building A Superior Service Culture In Your Organization.
- Discover How To Build Your Foundation For Success With Uplifting Service
- Know About Unleashing Unbelievable! – The Proven Path for Service Excellence
- Start Establishing Responsibilities For Action To Increase Staff Engagement And Build A Stronger Service Culture
Who Should Attend
Your Investment Includes