- For current seminar listings and the investment required, please refer to our website, RightSelection.com
- Upon receipt of your registration form and subsequent payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
Invoicing and Payment
- Payment must be made in UAE Dirhams only, by any one of the 4 payment options: Cash, Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Cheque.
- Delegates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the registration form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the seminar registration form to ensure any details related to the seminar are received by the delegate.
- If the email is not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the registration form to contact Right Selection, to arrange reissuance.
- Failure to attend the seminar will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be applied.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Right Selection, to change the content, timing, date, the venue or speaker(s) for the seminar.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing, before the seminar.
- Changes are effective from the date of written confirmation is received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your registration (excluding any card processing fees and/or registration fees previously applied), as shown below:
- For employer registrations only, in the event of a delegate named on the registration form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the seminar date.
- In the event that there are insufficient numbers booked into a seminar, Right Selection reserves the right to cancel or postpone said seminar.
- In the event of cancellation of a seminar by Right Selection, we will endeavor to inform all delegates a week before the seminar. Please be aware that this is not always possible. All seminar fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Right Selection seminar. Right Selection shall not accept liability for any consequential loss, and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
|Calendar Days Notice Before Seminar||Refund Applicable|
|15+ calendar days||50% refund on basic attendance fee|
|1-14 calendar days (inclusive of both)||No refund – Substitutes are welcome|
|Failure to attend||No refund – Substitutes are welcome|
- Organizing and financing accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the delegate.
- Where food and refreshments are to be provided, this will be stated in the seminar programme (flow of the day), with the cost included in the quoted price.
- Right Selection shall not be liable to refund of fees or any other penalty, should the seminar be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause beyond our control.